Most Popular Questions
One gigabit per second (Gbps) is equivalent to 1000 megabits per second (Mbps) internet connection. One Gbps is also called 1000 Mbps or 1 GIG. This is the fastest broadband Internet connection available in India, enabling you to browse the web and upload or download files faster than ever before.
On an average today, a household has 4-5 devices connected to the broadband such as TVs, laptops, smartphones, tablets, printers, home security systems or gaming consoles. All these devices consume bandwidth from the same connection, which means the resulting speed and experience on each device takes a hit. If you have a high-speed connection such as 1 Gbps, multiple devices can deliver great experience simultaneously.
Another great benefit is the symmetric upload speed which other providers can’t offer. This means that not only will you be able download files and content at lightning fast speed, but all uploads will also take only seconds.
With Spectra 1 Gbps, you can:
- Use multiple devices simultaneously without sacrificing speed or compromising on experience on any
- Stream movies, download videos and upload photos with virtually no buffering or waiting
- Play games online knowing you have the fastest Internet speed available
- Work from home with the greatest efficiency and reliability you can get from a home Internet connection
- Upload heavy files such as photographs, videos and work documents to the cloud in seconds.
All these things can be done simultaneously using just one connection. So why not?
There is nothing that you can’t do with 1 Gbps. You can binge watch in 4K videos on multiple Smart TVs, play multiplayer online games and do HD video conferencing and all of it simultaneously.
- Download 3 MB MP3 file in less than half a second
- Download 350 MB TV episode in 3 seconds
- Download 950 MB 1080p HD TV episode in 8 seconds
- Download 15 GB 4k movie in less than 2 minutes
- Upload to cloud faster than transfer to external drive
- Online multi-player gaming without buffer
We are offering you the fastest speed with unlimited data volume at the prices that you currently pay for your existing services. At the same price, you can get much more. Also, 1 Gbps is about the speed experience more than consumption limits. Your consumption could remain the same, but speed of 1 Gbps will enhance the experience.
For best performance from your 1 Gbps connection, we recommend a direct ethernet (LAN) cable connection. Internet speeds over a wired connection (Cat 5 or Cat 6 ethernet cable) are faster compared to wireless speeds.
There are many factors that adversely impact your home Wi-Fi performance, these are:
- Types of wireless devices its processor and operating system: older phones and laptops that have older Wi-Fi protocols 802.11g, n will give you lower speed and worst still slow down the output from the router.
- Invest in a dual band 802.11AC router. With dual band technology, you can set-up 2 SSID’s, one on the 2.4 GHz band for slower connection but longer range. And the less occupied 5GHz frequency band for higher speeds at a shorter distance. Your Spectra connection comes with D-Link DIR 825 1200AC at no additional cost for a refundable security deposit.
- Number of devices in use: the more the devices, the more the load on the router and the lesser the speed.
- Distance from the router: the 2.4 GHz channel gives you range but lower speeds, while the 5 GHz channel is less crowded, gives you higher speed but for shorter distances.
- Network interference in your home. In high-rise buildings, with multiple flats on the same floor, signal interference from your neighbours router impacts the reach and speed of your router.
- Your internet browser: Plug-ins and add-ins affect browser performance and therefore results of your speed test.
- Building materials, in-home obstructions affect signal strength.
- Location of your Wi-Fi router and its height. do place your router in a central, elevated spot. In perhaps your living room at an ideal height of 6 Ft (like the top of a shelf of your book rack) so that furniture and other obstacles do not block its signal. Your router should also be away from sources of electrical interference such as microwaves, cordless phones and TVs.
We recommend that you use: speedtest.spectra.co
Wavenet is a fiber broadband service. While other service providers oﬀer a core copper network or a LAN or coaxial cable, both of which cannot serve a reliable upload and download speed. Wavenet’s 100% ﬁber network gives you an experience like never before.
- Fiber is fast. Much, much faster than copper. It is reliable, made of glass and works on light pulses. Your data transfers at the speed of light.
- Wavenet is the fastest. Wavenet is consistently #1 on the Netﬂix ISP leader board in India for fastest internet service.
- You get a dual band, gigabit router, D-Link DIR 825 AC 1200 which gives seamless experience for your 100 MBPS Wavenet connection.
- Symmetric speed up to 100 MBPS. Same speed for upload and download. Buﬀer free gaming, video calls, social sharing and cloud backup.
- We are there for you 24X7. Call for support at 7807878078 or email us at email@example.com
Drop Us a Line
If you have a question or a comment, please use the form below to contact us.